HEADER PHOTO

HEADER PHOTO

PAGES

3 1/2 Months

Friday, October 2, 2015

How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: Mystery
Weight gain: 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Yes! A little bump is finally starting to show. Definitely using the rubber band trick on my jean buttons.
Sleep: Sleeping good, but hard to get used to sleeping on my side.
Best moment this month: I have three older sisters and we all got together with our hubbies, kids, and parents for a fantastic Labor Day Weekend.  We went to a fair, had a photo shoot, and spent much time together!  
Worst moment this month: Realizing our house with wood siding is going to be tough to maintain.  We have a horrible woodpecker that keeps putting holes in the side of our house!
Miss anything: Sleeping on my back
Movement: Nope - at least indistinguishable for me at this point.
Cravings: Enchiladas, BLT's, eggs and toast 
Queasy or sick: Rarely
Looking forward to: Meeting my brother and sister-in-laws baby!

2 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code